What makes our product particularly attractive is that in incorporates an advanced inbuilt backwash function to substantially increases the filter life, even in the toughest conditions.
Its compact military ruggedized construction, designed to be portable using medical grade filtration components brings assurance for clean water to be accessed any time anywhere.
Ulta-filtration membrane removes 99.9999% bacteria and 99.99% virus making Survival Jerrycan the ideal low cost solution for your portable filtration needs.
- Removes 99.9999% of bacteria
- Removes 99.99% of viruses
- No power required
- 5.1 gallons/18.5 litre capacity
- Backwash filter cleaning
- Up to 10,600 gallon/40,000 litres plus capacity*
- Passed Military & Government field and laboratory tests
- Never failed a water test
- Meets all international standards
- Shelf life of 10 years before first use
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The integrated hand pump pressurises the tank to push the contaminated water through the filtration membrane. The membrane pores are at least 50% smaller than any bacteria, cysts and viruses effectively removing them from the water leaving only safe drinking water.
SURVIVAL JERRYCAN AT WORK
Water contamination cannot be prevented and Governments, aid agencies, and similar care organisations can only mitigate its frequency and impact when it happens. This is readily achieved when these organisations have the means to efficiently and effectively distribute access to safe drinking water.
The effectiveness of this strategy is based on a few key criteria with regards to the container used.
- It should not be single use and contribute to worlds plastic problem
- It should clean the water to international standards
- It should provide instant access to safe water
- It should hold enough water to support a small group
- It should be robust and portable to survive rough handling
Our “Jerrycan” meets these criteria.
At only a few cents per litre, the benefits of having access to clean water are significant:
- Reduced burden on local health facilities
- Increased number of productive days
- Increased number of school days attended
- Improved mental wellbeing of the individual
- Reduced cost of care to the family
 Management index. A tool for water management. June 2018
WHERE & WHEN?
Ideal for camping when you need to be sure. There is no need to use chlorine or iodine tablets every again.
Instantaneous clean safe drinking water at your finger tips.
When you are preparing for the worst, the Survival Jerrycan is mandatory.
Natural disasters devastate local infrastructure cutting off electricity, communication, sanitation, food supplies, and water.
The most vital ingredient for survival is safe drinking water.
In this world the Jerrycan can be trusted to deliver.
3rd World Communities
Close to 1 billion people, do not have access to safe water close to home.
This leads to increased attacks on females as they walk for water or forces families to drink unsafe water close to home.
The Jerrycan gives these communities options for safety and health.
A major cause of fatalities in these camps is diarrhea and the spread of infection.
Research has shown that just washing hands in clean water can prevent the spread of disease and diarrhea.
TRIED AND TESTED
See the letter of endorsement from the Australian Defense Force. Australian Defense Force Endorsement.
WHAT ARE THE COSTS?
The good news is there are no additional costs with the filter.