Trekking Thirsty Business: Hiking Tips
Trekking What is your worst enemy?
It is vacation time! And that trekking adventure that you and your friends have been organizing is nowhere. You are getting your survivalist backpack ready, and you have packed everything you need in the travel kit … well, at least you think you have packed everything.
And then it hits you! Water! You can never have enough water in your emergency kit. Water is bulky! Trekking is a very thirsty experience. You are in a quandary; you do not know how much water you will need for survival, and even if you know that you drink ten liters every day, you do not know how you will carry even two days worth of water. Certainly not with your camping gear or trekking gear! But your goose isn’t cooked yet!
You should buy the best water filter & purifier and take it with you.
Why carry a portable water purifier? You dare not drink water from dubious sources!
Hiking will make you thirsty, and if you do not replenish your water supply in your water backpack frequently, you could become dehydrated. Believe me, and if you do not bring your portable water filter to help provide your drinking water, you will be tempted to drink from any source. Please do not do that. If this doesn’t result in your vacation ending immediately, you will pay dearly one way or another.
Instead, carry your portable water purifier. That makes things so easy, doesn’t it? Here is why:
- With a water purifier, you can carry just enough water to drink, and you can filter more water as needed from different sources on your vacation.
- Enjoy odorless water.
- Drink water that doesn’t have funny tastes or flavors.
Water-related diseases cause close to 4 million deaths every year. While most of these deaths occur in developing countries, a fair number of them are from advanced countries where people contract diseases when they are camping, traveling in other countries, or hiking.
You do not have to become a statistic. With the use of the best water purifier, such as the ones offered by, you can drink fresh water irrespective of where you are traveling – in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or even in your own country. Buy your own portable water filter and drink clean water wherever you go in the world, especially important when you are trekking.
Preparing your Survival Kit
If you are a savvy traveler, you know very well that you should not leave without one of the best water filters and that your survival kit must have a few liters of water, how people kid themselves!
In a disaster like the Nepal earthquake, how long would the few liters of water in your emergency essentials keep you alive?
When on vacation, you need the best water purifier to filter your own drinking water. Bottles are perfect—order one today here.
“Just went on my long-planned trekking vacation in South Africa. I carried my own bottle, and I am enjoying fresh, clean water every day.”
Will it pass through customs?
C’mon… of course, it will. It is not as if you are bringing a whole water purification plant through the airport with you. It is just a water bottle that has been advanced several stages because it comes with its own water filtration system. Thus, when on vacation in your own country or hiking abroad, it has the best portable water purifier. Order yours today and keep it in your emergency kit. Be safe! The best portable water purifier for you. Order yours today and keep it in your emergency kit. Be safe!
You have a few potential solutions:
- Emergency Kit: You can leave your survival kit behind and carry water instead. That is not very appealing as you really do not want to leave some essential items like a first aid box behind!
- You can replace your dry rations with water. Yes, it sounds like a great idea, but then you remember… water has no calories, and you will need plenty of those for trekking. Pack as much water as your survivalist kit can hold, but this may not be for the best since you want to travel light because most of the time that
- Pack as much water as your survivalist kit can hold, but this may not be for the best since you want to travel light because most of the time, that backpack will be on your back.
But you don’t have to worry. We have a solution for you. You can have your cake and eat it too! Buy your own method to purify and filter water, and then you don’t have to worry about water anymore! The purifiers smart water are made for just that — to enable you to filter water when you are on the go.
In a three-step filtration process using patented technology, you can get rid of viruses, bacteria, odors, and tastes from your water. It makes it safe to drink with the best portable water bottle, SureAqua Bottle, and best portable water filter pump, SureAqua Pump
Is it true the SureAqua products are made for trekking?
Trekking is no doubt fun, but it is one of the thirstiest outdoor activities you can undertake. Hitting the trail in your own country or in places that you know very well are great, but as you will find out, it is another thing altogether when you are on a long trek in a foreign country, especially if you do not have one of the best camping water filters.
Here are some challenges you will face:
- You will always run out of clean water, that is for sure. You will be tempted to drink water from any available sources.
- You will be tempted to drink water from any available sources. The water you find is most likely contaminated – with viruses, bacteria, strange
- Any water you find is most likely contaminated – with viruses, bacteria, E.Coli, strange odors, and flavors. You can’t trust that store-bought water is always what they claim it is.
- You can’t trust that store-bought water is always what they claim it is.
As much as you will be enjoying the scenery, the flora, and the fauna, one of the most constant worries gnawing at the back of your mind will be whether your water will last you through the trek. No matter how much water you carry, it will not last long. When you are on foot, just how much water can you carry?
Trekking is a very thirsty job, and only the most prepared trekkers make it back home without having suffered dehydration; and they do this by using water filters. Here is what we promise you: You can filter as much water as you need to drink with the Sure Aqua Bottle.
- You can filter as much water as you need to drink with the bottle. You will be using patented technology, a top-of-the-range filtration system.
- You will be using patented technology, a top-of-the-range filtration system. Carbon takes care of any chemicals and odors in the water.
- Carbon takes care of any chemicals and odors in the water.
Err on the side of caution – trust only water that you have filtered
Imagine you are in a foreign country. You have your survival kit and dry food that can last you through an emergency of, say, three days or even five. You have water — bottled water. You are tempted to drink it straight from the bottle that it came in, but you are wondering whether it is safe like many skeptical people. It is not! When you are far away from home, you are picky, and you are never sure of things, and—most importantly—you cannot be too careful.
Do not buy water and drink it! Buy it, filter it with water purifiers and then drink. With the patented technology that the filters come with, any water that passes through the portable water filter is guaranteed to be 100% safe.
The source of the water does not matter. It will be cleansed for you; then, you can drink it without fear. Who wants to carry gallons of water for their survival when they can sanitize water from every source with SureAqua filters and purifiers you can drink it safely?
Goodbye, canteen era! Welcome filtration water bottles, smart water!
The era of the water canteen ended with the frontiersmen who rode in the Wild West. Today, we are in the age of filtration water bottles where you get to carry water, and a means to filter water from different sources to make it fresh, sweet, odor-free, and healthy. If you are going trekking in another country in summer, carry your own bottle and thank me later!
Why should you take the Sure Aqua products e when hiking or trekking?
Well… for many reasons, I will tell you one thing: any water bottle that doesn’t have a filtration system is just like an old-fashioned canteen. Ok, it will keep you hydrated if you don’t mind fetching water from the creek cowboy style and drinking it without sanitizing it. However, germ-laden hydration is not going to do you much good when trekking.
We have a solution for you! It is the Sure Aqua bottle, Sure Aqua Straw, SureAqua Light
Do not leave for your camping vacation without one of the SureAqua Bottleor the SureAqua Straw. That would be a big mistake, as you are putting your survival at risk.
This portable water filter could be the difference between life and death for you in an emergency. Make sure it gets the first slot in your survival kit.
It would be hard to explain why this water bottle is the best hiking water purifier. It the smart water option.
You have to experience what it can do to understand it. With a reliable portable water filter, you will not have to worry about whether you have enough drinking water, irrespective of where you will be hiking or trekking. This bottle and straw:
- It is tested under the most stringent international standards, and it meets all of them,
- It uses a three-stage purification process – a pre-filtering stage, a 0.01 Micron filtering to get rid of viruses and bacteria, and finally, carbon filtering to remove tastes, odors, and heavy metals.
- Is it very affordable? The main goal is not profit but to give people from all walks of life a shot at decent and clean drinking water.
You have seen how vital water is when you are trekking. As soon as you run out of water, you will have a choice of drinking water from any available source and risk falling ill, or you can purify yours and drink it safely. Luckily, with the water purifiers, you can have clean drinking water every day and night.