Why Do You Need A Travel Water Bottle In Your Travel Kit? Many Reasons…
As we said in another post here on travel water bottles, a smart traveler always carries his travel kit around whenever he/she is on vacation within his country or abroad. One of the things that you must have in the travel kit is your water bottle.
You can be forgiven for leaving anything else behind, but not the water bottle. Traveling is a thirsty experience. Considering the sweating and urination, which tend to increase with anxiety and excitement, you know you will need a lot of water.
Why carry your own travel water bottle?
- Store-bought water is no good. The claims of it being 100% pure are mostly a marketing gimmick. You cannot trust it.
- The quality of the water in developing countries is questionable.
- You may run out of bottled water and thus have to filter more of your own. Having a SureAqua bottle, which is also a filter, makes it possible for you to have clean and safe drinking water whenever you want.
- It is a travel water bottle, meaning that it is easy to carry around. It also has a good grip for the hand and can fit snugly in your rucksack or emergency kit if you travel for a hiking or camping vacation.
- It is made with a spill-free mouth so that you can filter and drink water straight from it.
- The SureAqua bottle is used widely in the world and has been issued to armies.
The technology behind the SureAqua bottle
As the most trusted global brand for on-the-go water purification, the portable filter is made with the latest technology to ensure that you have a quick fix to your water problem.
It is made to filter the physical impurities in water and get rid of chemicals, odors, and heavy metals to make filtered water the safest to drink. Even if you buy store water, you can just pour it into the best travel water bottle with filter for travel it as an extra safety measure.
If you use the SureAqua bottle, travelers’ diarrhea, which affects millions of vacationers every year, will not get to you. This bottle is a modern weapon against bacteria, viruses, protozoa, heavy metals, foul odors, and other contaminants. Show love to yourself and your family and avoid tragedy when on vacation. Try it today, and you will never be disappointed.
Did you know that a small thing like a crucial component of a travel kit can make or break your long-awaited trip?
The type of travel water bottle you carry will determine if your trip will be spent on frequent visits to the local drug store and in the toilet or on enjoying the breathtaking wonders of Mother Nature.
Remember, you should always make your travel kit as light as possible. Never carry around heavy and unnecessary contents.
SureAqua has the ultimate travel water bottle
Staying hydrated should be your top priority whenever you are on vacation. We are in an era of frequent heatwaves.
Be a smart traveler – carry a portable water filter! The SureAqua bottle is the perfect choice for you and your family. Here are the reasons why:
- It is a cheap but high-quality product.
- The water bottle can filter up to 500 liters of water.
- You can use it for more than 10 years without it failing.
- It has an ultrafiltration membrane that wipes out the tiniest of the bacteria and harmful viruses present in spring waters, bottled water, and tap water.
- Water can have a characteristic odor that is not pleasant. The patented purifying media in the SureAqua bottle eliminates odors. The purifying media also suck out any harmful excess chemical content in the water to ensure that you stay healthy.
- Nobody needs bad-tasting water. You do not need to worry – SureAqua will take care of this problem for you. It will restore the natural good taste of the water!
More and More Smart Traveler’s are taking action
Join the growing number of smart travelers who have made the travel water bottle a definite addition to their travel kit.
It is such an embarrassing and potentially life-threatening thing to run out of water while traveling. In your desperate attempt to stay hydrated, you can easily settle for carbonated drinking water, bottled water, or tap water.
Do you know that such a move can be fatal, especially if you are in a foreign land?
Why go through all this trouble? You are better than that. You are a smart traveler, and savvy travelers are always prepared.
Be the person who is always prepared and can help your peers in times of need. CLICK HERE to order your own SureAqua portable water filter and stay on top of the game! Become a hero!
Why is it Imperative that you add a Travel Water Bottle to your Travel Kit?
To know the answer, you first have to learn these quick facts about carbonated water, tap water, and bottled water.
Water bottled with filter for travel in most developing countries is just tap water in a colorful package. They bear the same risk as tap water. In addition, the bottled water labeled ‘Spring Water’ is the worst of them all. How sure can you be that the spring water was not just fetched from the contaminated springs?
My take is that you should not ever trust what a marketer tells you unless you can ascertain the facts. When it comes to matters of a product that you will consume, you can never be too careful.
- Tap water can come from old rusty pipes that harbor deadly bacteria, harmful viruses, and other fatal microbes. Have you ever stopped thinking about the last time the pipes have had a check-up were done? While some of the pipes are decades old, you will be amazed by the health risks they pose to you and your family.
- Carbonating the water is just done to create an appealing effect, nothing else. It is a marketing strategy companies use to attract consumers who love doing things differently.
From a health perspective, water carbonation is as harmful as any other chemically treated water. Remember that chemicals are added to the carbonated water to bring out the effect and fizzy taste. At the extreme, some of the additives have been known to cause deadly diseases such as cancer! Scary, isn’t it?
Your life depends on the Travel Water Bottle
Your life is precious, and so is that of your family members. It is upsetting and disappointing to break for a relaxing vacation only to spend days or even months trying to recover from preventable afflictions.
When you go on a hiking trip, you will definitely need to take extra care not to spend any of your vacation time lying down on a hospital bed due to an E.coli infection. Beware of Bali Belly, Delhi Belly, and other infections that affect travelers who visit the third world and developing countries.
Show care and love for your family. Make your travel season free of diseases by updating your travel kit. CLICK HERE to purchase the SureAqua travel water bottle. It is a worthy investment, and you will never regret it.